mens provincials
confirming no men's provincials this year, due to schedule issues with leagues and teams- playoffs- tournament travel...............I am sure much discussion can be had, let's try to make it positive,

Still looking for 2 Men's Masters Teams to attend Westerns in Calgary......
Still looking for a Senior B Men's team to attend the westerns in Winnipeg.......

I do have a few ideas to try and spark the interest again of all the players I have had the pleasure to play against, and of course to sit on the same bench of many great individuals....over the last 40 years as a player.......

Would like to suggest hosting the Senior Directors Men's Invitational Tournament
for all current Mens BC Fastpitch registered teams and players.

The tournament will take place September 18th-20th at SBC and will include B-C-D level teams.
The costs and details of the tournament will depend on registrations of teams and players......I will handle the registration and update regularly..........will also find teams- create teams for players that want to participate..........a social event will also be scheduled in............email me at jimullock@msn.com

During that weekend we will be providing registration information for player's and team's.........
recruiting ....signing up coaches & players to represent as host team in each age category......

AMERICAS GAMES www.AmericasMastersGames2016.com

August 26 - September 4, 2016 in Vancouver, BC.
Men's Age categories 35+ 45+ 55+

Cheers

Jim Ullock
Senior Director
BC Softball Association
Still looking for 2 Men's Masters Teams to attend Westerns in Calgary......
Still looking for a Senior B Men's team to attend the westerns in Winnipeg.......